position title: account manager
location: southeast (remote)
position id: 5969
Our client’s company is looking for an Account Manager, Electronics & EV – North America with a proven record of meeting and exceeding sales metrics. This position reports to the Vice President of Global Sales and will focus on meeting the company’s customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives with existing and new customers. This position is field based and requires frequent travel in North America.
In this role, you will be responsible for the expansion of the company’s market share in North America by establishing and cultivating contacts at all levels of an organization, resulting in a qualified pipeline of new opportunities at existing accounts and with prospective new customers. You need to have existing knowledge of and experience with thermal interface materials and/or shielding materials or quickly grasp this information to be able to sell solutions to customers and prospects.
The ideal candidate is expected to leverage previous experience and relationships in the Consumer Electronics and EV markets to promote sales of company products and should be able to take ownership of new business opportunities from inception to closure.
Our client is looking for someone with a strong personality and a talent for relationship building who is comfortable handling multiple demands with a sense of urgency and is able to shift priorities. A flexible and results driven mentality is an absolute must.
- Promote company products and solutions to drive sales growth with new and existing customers through external relationships and networks.
- Discover the needs of the target market through leads and follow-ups, executing internal and external initiatives to drive projects with profitable.
- Must be comfortable “cold calling” and prospecting within new.
- Develop and execute a sales plan to achieve personal and company goals and
- Anticipate Customers’ requirements and possible challenges and articulate them.
- Engage in all phases of the sales lifecycle including, identifying and developing leads; meeting with clients; developing value propositions; price/contract negotiation and closing.
- Demonstrate technical expertise in the company’s diverse products
- Ensure all targeted prospect/client contacts and engagement opportunities are recorded in CRM and prepare periodic reports.
- Collaborate with the company’s Suzhou team to define actions and solutions for global.
- Represent the company at trade shows or trade association meetings to promote.
- Ability to travel frequently in North America.
Experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 7 years of solution selling.
- Technical background and familiarity with applications for thermal interface materials or shielding/grounding materials would be very beneficial for this.
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of the industry and familiarity with industry leaders and
- Hunter: proven prospecting skills that enable the identification, penetration and closure of new business.
- Ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into clear benefits.
- Effective negotiation experience.
- Hands-on, collaborative Can work independently and as part of a team.
- Results driven with proven record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills with ability to effectively communicate and sell his/her ideas at all levels. Listens well and seeks input from
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn in a very fast paced business.
- Competitive Salary and bonus
The Company is a privately owned business to business company specialized in the design and manufacture of adhesive and other type of coatings for the electronic, EV, medical and pharmaceutical industries. We offer a wide array of quality products as well as contract manufacturing.
Established in 1998, we’ve grown into an international company selling its products in the US, Europe and Asia with facilities in the Midwest United States and Suzhou (China). We strongly value our customer relationships and work with market leaders as well as start-up businesses. We strive to provide innovative solutions and outstanding service to be a preferred and reliable partner today and the future so we can continue to grow and guarantee a motivational work environment to our employees.
If you are interested in this role, please contact email@example.com