Position Title: Account Executive
Location: Portland or salt lake city
Position Id: 5902
Our client offers exciting career opportunities across the USA and abroad. Their employees experience a small company, family like atmosphere. The team is a global network of highly talented individuals. They cannot be a true total solution provider of hot stamp, heat transfer, seat steel, pad print and digital technology with our team of smart, dedicated individuals. This company is a fortune 200 company of materials and machinery.
This is a hands on technical sales type of role that travels to the manufacturing plants of customers. It sells value added marking, coding, labeling, machinery, and material solutions to customers. This role reports to the Sales Director.
The role offers a base salary of roughly 80K per year with six months of guaranteed commissions which are uncapped along with excellent corporate benefits. the first annual compensation will be around a minimum of 120K with the ability to make round 150 to 175 K with further commissions.
Education- bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, engineering and/or the equivalent experience required.
Experience and skills
- 3 years of minimum sales experience (industrial inkjet/coding systems preferred but not required) or related value-added solutions experience
- Excellent teamwork, time management, organizational, follow up, and planning skills
- Excellent business planning skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent sales or negotiation, customer service, and listening skills
- Excellent oral or written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Must possess technical aptitude and manufacturing process knowledge
- Must possess tolerance for stress and integrity
If you are interested in this position please send your resume to email@example.com or call directly at (440)772-1015 OR apply on our candidates page.