Position title: business development manager
location: bay area, california
position id: 5968
Our client experienced significant growth over the past 6 years and have become a premier advanced material solution provider. They are committed to developing, manufacturing, and marketing highly engineered materials and related services for global customers across a wide range of markets, such as Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Semiconductor, etc.
We are searching for a talented Sales or Business Development professional to join their team.
In this role, you will be the point person driving efforts to double US revenues in the next three years. Key goals will be to source new customers, drive sales, and maintain strong customer relations. To be successful in this role, you should have strong knowledge of product technology, be highly collaborative and can seek out and develop new opportunities. A generous compensation plan, 401K plans, medical ins are offered.
- Set strategic goals and tactical plan to achieve significant growth and build on the culture of achieving those goals within a high success/high reward environment.
- Finding new opportunities with existing customers and finding new customers.
- Prepare and deliver presentations explaining products and services to prospective customers.
- Recommend improved materials to customers, showing how changes will lower costs and increase performance.
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers in a position to influence future requirements.
- Contribute to engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed, recommending options and courses of action, and implementing directives.
- Develop and execute strategies for increased customer by selling additional products and services.
- Work closely with customer engineers and purchasing to ensure product and design requirement are identified.
- Experienced selling adhesives, tapes, foams, EMI materials to consumer electronics companies.
- Strong relationship with Apple is desirable.
- Bi-lingual in English and Mandarin is desirable.
- Proven work experience as Business Development Mgr or Sales Mgr.
- Experience in consumer electronics industry, automotive or related industries.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are interested in this role and believe you are qualified, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly at (440) 772-1015.