Position title: business development representative
position id: 5971
The company is a major leader in selling a wide variety of products and materials including: Adhesives, Tapes, Foams, Rubbers, Films, and other specialty engineered products. They focus on a Solutions Selling approach with their key accounts. This is a newly created role to grow business within accounts that are already buying other products from this manufacturer.
They sell these materials to a wide variety of industrial markets including:
- Tier Suppliers (to Automotive or Aerospace applications)
- General Manufacturing
- Transportation / Trucking / Trailor / RV
- Electronics / Electrical Components
- Medical Device
- Electric Vehicles & Batteries
They’re looking for a Business Development Rep that knows how to hunt for new opportunities with new customers. There is cold calling and opening the door at the customer for the outside sales reps to sell into the customer. The person will do fact finding and working closely with the National Key Account Reps to set appointments for the Outside Sales Reps.
The requirements for the position include:
- Minimum of 2-5 years experience in Converting / Die Cutting
- Proven track record of growing Sales / Accounts / Revenue
- Sales experience (preferably engineered products) in Industrial, Manufacturing, or related markets.
- Solutions selling experience
The company offers:
- Base + Commission = 65-90k (or more)
- Bonus tied to new profit of the division
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, wellness plan, short-term & long-term disability plans, health care & dependent care FSA, employee assistance program, commuter benefits, life insurance policy.
- ESOP contribution (Employee Stock Option Program)
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Annual leave, and holiday pay
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to email@example.com