Position Title: business development representative
location: Los Angeles, CA and chicago, IL
position id: 5971
Message from the company:
Imagine a company that recognizes excellence in not only the products it sells, but also in its employees. We are that company. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of quality and professionalism — and we treat our employees like the valuable assets they are.
Since 1959, We have been proudly serving our customers with an exceptional level of personalized customer care that just can’t be beat. We specialize in providing our customers with solutions that are tailored to each of their specific needs. Thanks to our innovative and diversified manufacturing team, we can provide die-cutting, laminating, slitting, packaging, assembly, and other manufacturing solutions to our customers at highly competitive industry rates.
We understand that the needs of our customers are constantly evolving. As demands from our customers grew, we knew we needed to evolve ourselves. So, we partnered up which has enabled us to better serve each and every one of our customers. Thanks to this partnership, we can provide our customers with more options for custom-cut materials, furthering our solution finding capabilities.
In addition to competitive salaries and benefits, we offer an environment that asks you to make a difference. We value hard work and common sense, and we consistently reward those that exemplify these traits. If you’re looking for a great team to grow with and if you are willing to embrace the challenges of being expected to be the best, we welcome you to come join the team!
We are seeking a highly motivated Business Development Representative responsible for achieving sales revenue and profit goals by managing the relationships and experiences of the customers within their account base. Their primary activity is making outbound calls to customers or prospects to grow relationships and increase sales and profitability. They play a key role in representing our company on a daily basis by providing the customer with the most professional and consultative selling experience possible, creating customer satisfaction and adding value to the customer’s experience.
This role is expected to adhere to all company policies and safety protocols.
Key Competencies Required to be Successful as a Business Development Representative:
- Conducts proactive call efforts with potential, new, and existing customers and is able to profitably increase wallet share for those customers.
- Owns, qualifies, and develops opportunities passed from marketing.
- Keeps abreast of new products.
- Utilizes the necessary tools (CRM) as specified.
- Identifies ways for continuous improvement of processes.
- Collaborates with local divisions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Effective in presenting solutions to customers as needed.
- Helps create, facilitate, and execute on the development of strategic customer planning as needed.
- Other job duties as assigned (Default bullet included all job descriptions)
- List education requirements
- 2-5 years professional telephone sales or business development experience preferred with proven track record of achieving revenue goals.
Skills That Will Make You Successful:
- List skills and abilities
- Communicates professionally and clearly, both verbally and in written form.
- Listens effectively and interprets customer needs.
- Takes action in solving problems while exhibiting judgment and a realistic understanding of issues.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and the ability to adapt and learn new software programs.
If you’re interested in this role, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org