Position Title: Director of operations
Position ID: 5905
The Director of Operations reports to the Vice President of Operations for the Converting Division and will have responsibility for managing the operational performance and Profit & Loss of the converting division.
As a key leadership team member, the Director of Operations will provide effective leadership, direction, and operating direction to ensure compliance with all local and national laws and policies and procedures.
Responsible for driving growth and oversight of performance across manufacturing and delivery management to optimize growth and market share and achieve financial and non-financial business objectives.
- The Director of Operations should quickly become able to drive the business strategy to ensure optimal utilization across our company and drive labor and equipment strategies to help ensure optimal utilization across the business.
- Coach, counsel, and drive critical leaders on the team to develop good practices while simultaneously challenging operational practices not consistent with overall company objectives.
- Reports directly to the Vice President of Operations
From a leadership standpoint, the Director of Operations will have experience affecting directly or indirectly a large group of employees, helping them to unite under a common purpose of achieving outstanding results.
In addition, the Director of Operations will identify and implement innovative ways to enhance performance and drive the business’s continuous growth and profitability improvement.
Therefore, the person selected for this critical role must have technical credibility, strategic sales, operations management & financial acumen, leadership, motivational and well-honed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Extensive experience in Operations Management (P&L) at a Senior Level
- Experience in a Converting or Manufacturing environment is a must
- Highly preferred to have experience with fast growth and rapidly changing organizations.
- Experience in leading M&A process a plus
- Capacity for learning the company’s organization, business model, and culture along with the company’s services portfolio
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Strong interpersonal skills, including effectively motivating and influencing others.
- Proven skills for teamwork and collaboration
- Outstanding organizational and analytical skills
Compensation and benefits:
Base salary range between 150k and 180k. In addition the company offers:
- Annual compensation commensurate with experience
- Profit Sharing Bonuses
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, wellness plan, short-term & long-term disability plans, health care & dependent care FSA, employee assistance program, commuter benefits, life insurance policy.
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Annual leave, and holiday pay
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com or call directly at (440) 772-1015. You can also directly apply on our candidates page.