Position title: Field service engineer
location: suffolk county, ny or chicago, IL area
position id: 5937
Message from the company:
Our company is the largest global manufacturer of Coating and Laminating machinery for Flexible Packaging, Industrial and Pharmaceutical applications.
Our Headquarter is in Europe and our US plant is in New York.
As this role requires to travel extensively throughout US and Canada, we do not require relocation.
Potential candidate located in Chicago Area is Plus but not required.
Machine Service (mechanical a& electrical), including the repair and installation of new machines, relocation of existing equipment, customer training, preventative maintenance, ordering parts necessary to perform installations and repair, troubleshooting problems and proactively recommend the necessary service and maintenance programs
Skills & Attributes:
- Experience in the maintenance & electrical machinery is plus
- Background in Electronic/Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of Siemens packages (PLC, HMI)
- Knowledge of Electrical and pneumatic diagrams
- Ability to diagnose faults and make recommendations in customer environment
- Strong analysis skills and attention to detail
- Independent, responsible work style
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Flexibility to travel extensively throughout US and Canada
Watch this video for further details:
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com or call directly at 440-772-1015.