position title: Territory Sales Manager
Location: Midwest Region, NY
Position ID: 5889
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales and Business Development – responsible for identifying growth opportunities and customer targets aligned with those opportunities. Building high, wide and deep customer connections, selling our value proposition, driving new specifications, managing commercial projects start to finish and ultimately closing new profitable business.
Salary up to $120,000 base annually based off of experience + a generous commission structure.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the region.
- Develop account relationships, identify opportunities and capture service opportunities in the respective markets.
- Identify, drive and close new business targets consistent with short / medium / long term growth objectives
- Drive new material specifications from start to finish working across various roles internally and externally
- Develop and implement market and account specific strategies and growth plans; provide feedback on resource needs and emerging opportunities; recommend service offerings by evaluating product results and competitive developments; drive market development activities
- Approach the sales and development process with a high degree of professionalism and effectiveness by successful utilization of customer centric selling skills
- Develop deep understanding of and share knowledge of key markets, players within these markets, target applications, requirements, trends, and needs as well our other company segments
- Lead cross functional teams (sales, customer service and technical functions) to accelerate and drive profitable growth through solutions selling to targeted accounts
- Establish a linkage between the customer’s business strategy and business value proposition.
- Manage strategic relationships, cultivate new alliances, and monitor competitive activity
- Collaborate cross-regionally and cross-business unit to achieve win-win growth
- Ability to translate customer needs into product solutions activity
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Six + years technical sales experience. 3 years for those with advanced material or polymer market experience.
- Strong communications and project management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Powerpoint and Excel
- Excellent analytical skills and comfort with math
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to work well in teams
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com or call directly at (440)-772-1015.