Position title: outside sales specialist
location: dalla/fort worth texas, southwest territory
position id: 5970
Message from the company:
Our Converting Corporation is seeking a highly motivated Outside Sales Converter Specialist to join our team. Our Corp. expects our Outside Sales Specialist to be the leader in their territory. In this role, you will be responsible for maximizing and growing revenue and profits within your assigned geographical territory by selling to existing customers and acquiring new business. This is a great opportunity to work collaboratively with internal and external partners to improve business and create solutions that serve both our corporation and our customers.
- Actively managing and growing a dedicated sales territory.
- Partnering with Inside Sales team to meet or exceed division sales goals.
- B2B cold calling on a continuous basis.
- Collaborate with our existing sales force to leverage existing customers.
- Assist Management in educating/training distribution sales force within our company.
- Business to Business sales experience.
- 5+ Years successful experience selling a converted product in an outside sales role.
- Industrial, industry and product knowledge preferred but not required.
- Strong organizational skills.
- College degree preferred, but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A valid driver’s license.
Our merit based salary/bonus program offers exceptional growth opportunities. We provide a comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, wellness benefit, short term disability plan, paid vacation and a 401(k) retirements savings plan.
To submit your resume for immediate consideration, please apply online.
We are looking for an Outside Sales Person in Dallas / Fort Worth for a territory in our Southwest Territory, reporting to our Business Manager. The territory will cover Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Louisiana.
Who We Are:
Founded in the 1950s, we specialize in providing customers with unique, engineered, die-cut solutions, exceptional products, availability and unmatched attention to the details while providing the best customer service in the industry.
We are an innovative and diversified manufacturing team providing die cutting, laminating, slitting, packaging, assembly, and other manufacturing capabilities to the industry. We serve the Aerospace, Transportation, Electronics and General Industrial Markets.
If you are interested in this role, please send your updated resume to email@example.com