position title: Process Engineer
location: sw, ohio
position id: 5719
We are searching for our client for a Process / Project Engineer to be based in the SW Ohio area. We have worked with this client for over 25+ years, and they are a manufacturer of coating and laminating of pressure sensitive materials used in the label printing industry. The products are p/s products and films which are sold into the label printers, and flexographic printing industry. Your experience could include 6 Sigma, LEAN, Problem solving, Quality investigation, and Process background. If you have knowledge of working with coaters , slitters, or working with coating equipment or related, you will be a great fit, as some of the responsibilities are to run projects, rebuilds, coater/slitter upgrades, and all around technical help and expertise. Below is a brief description for your review:
Process Engineer – manages coating operation development and optimization, executes capital projects from inception, design, and commercialization.
- Responsible for multiple facility process/product development and supports all plant operations
- Capital improvement projects, including cost justifications/payback and timeline for completion
- Validate production equipment and processes including the writing and executing protocols to meet ISO requirements.
- Interfaces with both suppliers and customers.
- Roll coating/web handling experience is required, pressure sensitive background is a plus.
- Specify product testing requirements, write SOP’s and provide training for operations
- Ability to use CAD system.
- Must exhibit the skills and knowledge to assume a technical leadership role within one to two year
If you have experience with:
Process Engineer – Chemical or Mechanical helpful, but not mandatory
Green belt or any lean experience is helpful
Manufacturing experience a big plus
Project Management experience is preferred , but not mandatory
Any coating/extruding/adhesive would be a BIG plus.
Ability to travel between plants and facilities
This is an immediate need, so if you have this experience and have interest to hear more, please give us a call immediately or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
call us at 877-461-5400 toll free or 440-461-5400 ext 101. or cell 440-724-9500