position title: production manager
location: dallas/ ft. worth, texas
position id: 6003
We have an excellent career opportunity as a Production Manager with growing manufacturer of Die Cutting and Converted Products solutions in the Fort Worth, Texas area.
Monitor budget and utilize operational resources, participate in safety program development. Manage the selection, training, and development of production staff. Coordinate maintenance and repair of machines to avoid downtime and delays, ensure production process and machinery are in compliance with customer specifications and professional and safety standards. Oversee day-to-day production schedules, operational and plant activities. Review engineering recommended process changes to ensure process is appropriate with operating goals.
The company is an Industrial Die Cutting and Converting manufacturer of flexible materials & solutions including Pressure Sensitive Tapes, Films, Foams, Rubber, Paper, Silicones and Plastics. They are looking for a strong Production Manager with a minimum of 5 years of experience managing production of converted flexible materials (die cutting, clamshells, label converting, rotary press, laser cutting, water jet cutting, etc. They’re based in Fort Worth, Texas and might be open to relocating the right fit.
It is responsible for all production functions within in the manufacturing plant including SOPs, hiring, continuous improvement, coordinating production projects, on-time delivery, post production meetings, and employee relations. The position reports to a General Manager at the plant. The production runs 5 days a week on 2 shifts. This role will work in the facility in normal manager business hours (7AM to around 5PM).
- Base Salary range of 100-110k with totals around 125k or more per year.
- Bi-annual Bonus potential (every 6 months) based on company performance
- Excellent company benefits including help with Medical insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
roles and responsibilities:
- Work with Operations Manager to ensure company objectives are met
- Oversee and manage Production
- Execute the production schedule and flow
- Train new production employees
- Communicate production information to Operations and Sales manager
- Maintain and control production KPI’s
- Control labor cost in production
- Drive and manage company policies and procedures
- Manage performance of production personnel
- Ensure output meets quality standards
- Determine resources needed in production (workforce, raw materials, machinery)
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Review tooling
- Ensure Production Verification Process are met.
- Communicate with the scheduling manager any issues that will keep TI from meeting its commitment to our customers daily.
- Analyze Pre efficiency meeting and compare to Post efficiency meetings and create outputs to monitor progress
- Manage all production staff for hiring firing, OT, and vacation requests.
- Create and oversee the daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly PMCS of machinery
- Monitor operator compliance with the preventative machinery checks
- Work on the production floor daily to ensure efficient production operations are maintained
- Train current and new employees on machinery
- Increase production output
- Analyze production KPIs and implement processes that will drive company goals
- Work with Quality to ensure compliance on production floor
- Enforce quality objectives are met by each individual production employee
- Enforce and maintain daily, a safe work environment through programs that help meet company objectives and legal compliances
If you are interested in this role, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly at 440-772-1015.