Position Title: Quality Manager
Industry: Release Liners, Adhesives
Location: Boston Area, Massachusetts
Position ID: 5881
We are conducting a search for a long term client that is looking for an Quality Manager based in Boston area. Our client is a major manufacturer of silicone release liners used in graphics and industrial applications. They are in need of Quality Manager to supervise up to 3-4 Technicians for all quality of adhesives, silicone, and polymer coatings such as: Polyester (PET) Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE) High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Polypropylene (PP) Vinyl (PVC) , as well as paper. You must relocate or be based in the Boston area, and will be report to the Director of R & D for this immediate opportunity. Salary is commensurate with experience and could be in the $120K – $130K’s or more, depending on experience.
Position Summary: The Quality Manager is responsible for the overall development, implantation, and maintenance of the organization’s Quality Management System (QMS)
Overall responsibility for ISO document Control; including revision of procedure & training personnel (document & perform training as necessary)
- Ensure calibration protocol, gage R&R and process control techniques are implemented and maintained within production organization
- Identification of best practices within US sites to cross fertilize and vertically integrate Production methods at all locations
- Initiate, monitor, and support continuous improvement activities as related to cost, quality, delivery, and customer satisfaction
- Initiate and investigate customer/supplier complaints to determine status, i.e. valid or invalid and log them into the Company complaint system – responsible for final disposition of complaints, which may include corrective actions
- Ability to implement, control and correct any nonconforming processes within organization
- Authorizes returns, replacements and credits, and reports on returned or complaint materials
If you have this experience and are open to a discussion, please contact us immediately. We can send you a full description and talk confidentially at your convenience. Please email or call Gary Giallombardo- email@example.com at cell 440-724-9500 or office 440-461-5400 ext. 101.