Position title: regional Sales manager
location: southeastern states
position id: 5941
Scope of the Role:
We a Specialty Materials is a diversified North American manufacturer of functional coatings, pressure sensitive adhesives, custom release liners, and converted parts. With Headquarters in Illinois, We consist of manufacturing sites in IL, MA, MN, and OH with advance warehouses in CA and Canada. We focus on high-value end markets that require unique solutions, rapid turnaround, and demonstrated needs for quality manufacture and ongoing innovation including, but not limited to, POP/Retail, Flexible Packaging, Specialty Industrial, E-commerce Packaging, Appliance, and Decorative/DIY.
Our company delivers value to our customers through our integrated turnkey capabilities, rapid turnaround, and innovative and custom product designs.
We are focused on high-value technical tapes and converted parts for a broad group of customers in POP/Retail, e-Commerce Packaging, Appliance, In-home Decor, Construction, and Heavy Industrial markets.
This job description outlines the responsibilities of and expectations for a Regional Sales Manager for our direct business.
Watch the following video for further details:
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Meet – and then exceed – revenue budgets for the territory.
- Collaborate with Leadership and within functional area to develop clear engagement plans to support year-over-year territory growth.
- Develop and deliver an ongoing, credible overall pipeline with medium to high probability of success worth at least $5MM+.
- Leverage business analytic systems, including but not limited to ERP, Power BI, and CRM platforms, to analyze territory performance and develop growth strategies.
- Collaborate with relevant functions to ensure appropriate pricing and optimize profitability.
- Provide timely reporting, including monthly reporting and CRM updates.
- Proactively identify and implement best practices that accelerate growth.
- Collaborate with other Specialty Materials businesses to support cross-selling and other growth initiatives.
- Effectively interact and network with various levels of the organization including purchasing, engineering and manufacturing personnel
- Work with Marketing as requested to support effective message and marketing campaign efforts.
- Understand and comply with all Corporate and Business Unit Policies.
- Work in a safe and compliant manner.
- Able to focus and prioritize individual and team activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong reasoning and analytical ability
- Embraces changing priorities and business needs
- Effective in engaging and motivating both direct and cross-functional colleagues
- Outstanding personal integrity and ethics
- Understands and easily connects products, technologies, and capabilities across a diverse portfolio of customers and markets
- Demonstrated ability to work across different systems and adapt to new processes
- Enjoys working with a diverse group of individuals internally and externally
- Solid understanding of general business concepts
- Good technical aptitude
- Strong planning, project management, and organizational skills
- Natural curiosity in the products, technologies, market trends, and applications that encompass the business.
- Results Driven
- 5+ years of sales experience in specialty coatings and roll stock products
- Sales experience and/or experience in identifying and closing new business deals valued at greater than $100K USD.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products with advanced experience in Excel
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing or related field
- Experience with selective distribution is a plus
- Ability to travel 50%+ of the time
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com or call directly at 440-772-1015.