Position title: Sales and Marketing Specialist
Location: San Jose, California
Position id: 5925
JOB SUMMARY AND PURPOSE:
Responsible for providing support activities for and identifying new business opportunities globally in Metaverse or CASE-related or semiconductor/space market. Global spec-in work for mainly Metaverse or CASE-related or semiconductor/space market. Investigating new users and markets as a global target.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and/or RESPONSIBILITIES (KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES):
- Coordinates with Sales team to assess Metaverse or CASE-related or semiconductor/space market to identify business opportunities.
- Solicits new customers introducing existing products. Communicates application needs to R&D Dept. Acts as a liaison between customer, local personnel and Japan coordinating effort to meet customer’s application needs. Makes recommendations to customer.
- Works closely with existing customers, promoting use of existing products and analyzing potential for new products, applications and technologies. Communicates application needs to R&D Dept.
- Collaborates with key participants in the internal organization to drive the internal processes required to fully assess the opportunity. Understands the fit with the core competencies of the company.
- Staying abreast of new industry trends and technologies, and maintaining awareness of competitor activity.
- Regularly reports to senior management and corporate division to apprise them of findings and activities. Uses various forms of reporting including project sheets.
- Handles special projects as needed.
MINIMUM EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE Required:
Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university, Marketing degree preferred; two or more years of experience in sales and marketing; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in IT related companies and Japanese companies is preferred.
- Fluency in English and Japanese is required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS and/or WORK ENVIRONMENT: (Typical physical demands and the work environment characteristics an employee must meet and encounter while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
What this video for further details:
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com or submit via the candidates page.