Position Title: Technical paper Sales Manager
A North American company is looking for a self-starting individual who can work well both independently and with a team in a technical sales environment. They have created a new sales position to help support the fast-growing release business segment servicing North and South America. The position is based in Pulaski, New York however both domestic and international travel will be required.
- Excellent written and oral communication as well as listening skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Fundamental knowledge of papermaking and paper & film converting
- Ability to comprehend various coating processes that utilize Polyolefin polymers, silicone and adhesive technology
- Creative thinking and problem solving;
- Ability to operate with a high degree of independence within agreed policies, targets and budgets
- Forecasting and inventory management to maintain customer service and supply.
- Project management skills to close new opportunities efficiently and in a timely manner
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience including account management, preferably in the release liner industry or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Math/Science
- Experience working with SAP
- Foreign languages a plus (German, French, Chinese)
- Maintain and establish new business with present and potential customers
- Identifying opportunities for new sales and effectively presenting the key features and advantages that the company has to offer.
- Managing pricing and monitoring profitability of accounts and/or products.
- Working closely with local and European colleagues through the entire sales process including product development, pricing, negotiating, scheduling, and delivery.
- Supporting customer applications by attending trials and participating in business development meetings.
- Updating sales forecasts on a regular basis for capacity management and financial modeling.
If you are interested in this position, you can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit via our candidates page. You can also call us at (440) 681-2625