Location: GA, TX, AL, SC, TN, OK, KS, FL (REMOTE)
Position id: 5916
Promotes and sells Industrial products and services to established customers and prospects in designated region and/or to specified customers. Develops new business opportunities. Coordinates activities with customers and internal functions to effectively increase revenue.
- Promotes and sells company products and services by interacting with established customers and developing new prospects
- Develops effective working relationships and contacts within and existing and prospective new accounts
- Applies and shares comprehensive understanding of and expertise in company products and services
- Develops and executes Business Plan for assigned territory and/or accounts ensuring existing business retention and new revenue growth
- Regularly and effectively forecasts volume demand for products within a territory and communicate that information within the company
- Works and coordinates with customers and customer service in order placement process including securing and renewing orders, implementing blanket orders where appropriate, communicating lead times and informing internal staff of customer requirements
- Consistently identifies new market opportunities that are compatible with our core business
- Confers with Business Unit Manager and Technical Services in the development of new product(s), production modifications and product line extensions revisions to satisfy newly identified applications
- Inform customers on new products/services and other general information of interest
- Refer customer complaints to proper departments; draft and send investigation outcome closure letters
- Maintain records and prepare reports in a timely manner in all phases of sales activities using company designated systems and practices
- Effectively plans customer visits and associated travel arrangements
- Attends and/or walks trade shows to identify new market opportunities and OEM partners
- Conducts self and executes all responsibilities in a professional and effective manner consistent with Company Guiding Principles
- Make identifiable and substantial contributions to continuous improvement through goals and involvement in the Individual Development Planning (IDP) process
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- College degree in a marketing, business, scientific or engineering discipline; some technical and/or mechanical aptitude preferred.
- Ability to travel overnight on a regular basis (up to 70%)
- 3-5 years of product line selling required
- Demonstrated proficiency in identifying and closing new opportunities consistently yielding in excess of 10% growth per year
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic work environment
- Strong listening and verbal communication skills
- Computer software proficiency including word processing, spreadsheets, presentation software, etc.
- Writing skills that demonstrate clear, articulated details in correspondence and reports
- Dedicated and committed to company goals with drive and motivation to succeed coupled with ability to effectively collaborate on teams
- $100k-110k Base Salary
- Up to 50% of base in bonuses for commission
- Car allowance
If you interested in this position, you can send you resume/cv to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call directly (440) 681-2625.