Position Title: Sr. Sales Executive
Location: Bay Area, California
Position id: 5923
From the Client:
Our Company is a global leader in providing precision die-cut component parts for customers in the electronics, automotive, and medical industries. Utilizing state-of-the-art manufacturing technologies at eight global locations, our Sales Executives partner closely with customers to solve complex manufacturing and assembly problems. We strive to provide customers with innovative ideas, quality products and exceptional service, at competitive prices.
We are seeking a Business Development Superstar with high energy and desire to be challenged and rewarded for developing a Northern California territory.
The ideal candidate can demonstrate technical sales skills related to materials, supply chain and die cut processes. Prior experience to support the ideal candidate’s success includes project management, technical sales within the consumer electronics or medical industries, and adhesive materials knowledge. The successful candidate will work closely with OEM customers and our manufacturing teams to develop and grow opportunities as part of an experienced, effective, and motivated team which focuses on the medical device, EV, and consumer electronics market segments.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Generate, develop, and close new opportunities for our global locations and support customer’s product cycle from development to mass production.
- Focus on prospecting, lead qualification, and lead follow up.
- Secure opportunities to quote on customer requirements; increase sales revenue with new & existing customers.
- Recommending materials that meet customer’s design and application requirements.
- Preparing and conducting presentations to customer engineer and sourcing teams to support sales, explain, and summarize processes and issues.
- Develop, monitor, and track sales plan to achieve annualized personal and business goals.
- Work with our Asia and U.S. engineering teams to coordinate prototype, fabrication, and provide pre-production through mass production support, including customer DFM reviews, quality control event mitigation, and sourcing requests.
Education & Work Experience
- Working knowledge of materials, PSAs, adhesives, films, or electronics materials.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience working for a components or materials manufacturer, ideally within the materials die-cut and converting industry.
- B.S. degree in a technical field preferred.
- Prior experience with all aspects of the manufacturing cycle desired: proof of concept, DFM creation, prototyping, tool design.
- Experience working with overseas manufacturing facilities is desirable
- Must present themselves in a professional manner and possess excellent presentation and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Candidates must be willing and available to work evenings to accommodate portions of both the US and Asia time zones.
- Travel to US locations and Asia will be required. Valid passport is a necessity
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. without employee assistance
- Must not be obligated or committed to any “non-compete” agreement with a competitor
- Valid California driver’s license.
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record, verifiable for business liability purposes
Compensation and Benefits
- Generous salary + commission plan
- Company car
- Expenses reimbursement
- Notebook computer
- Company mobile phone
- 401K company contribution
- Medical, dental insurance available
Watch this video for further details:
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit via the candidates page.