Position title: Technical Services Specialist
Location: Southwest, Ohio
Position id: 5932
We are searching for our client for a Technical Services Specialist PS Adhesives to be based in the SW Ohio area. We have worked with this client for over 25+ years , and they are a manufacturer of coating and laminating of pressure sensitive materials, used in the graphics and label printing industry. The products are p/s products and films which are sold into the label printers, and flexographic printing industry. This position will report to the Technical Director. Below is a full description for your review:
POSITION PURPOSE: Performs duties and tasks as prescribed in company policies, procedures and work instructions.
– Involved directly in all technical aspects of the company including product development, quality, process controls, process improvement and customer specific technical requests.
– Obtaining, maintaining and improving product quality and that of our Quality Management System.
– Identify preventive actions and continual improvements.
– Establish and insure document control, provide complaint evaluations.
– Recommending or providing solutions through designated channels.
– Verifying the implementation of solutions in areas under your control.
– Interact directly with customers to make new product solve quality issues as they arise, change, update and maintain BOM as needed.
– Reviews raw material specifications for any of the components when required.
– Serves as technical expert for adhesives and silicones composition and application.
– Make new product recommendations.
– Supports investigation of quality issues as they arise, changes/updates and maintains BOM as needed. Assist Product Managers on raw material and product initiatives.
– Specific knowledge: Management, basic financial, manufacturing equipment and processes, quality and quality system, fundamentals of over-all company operation. The Quality Policy and – – Quality Objectives and awareness of the relevance and importance of above tasks and how they contribute to the achievement of the Qua lily Objectives.
– Specific Experience: Minimum 10 years in adhesive’ silicone or pressure sensitive industry with experience related to areas of responsibility and authority. Some travel required
Physical Requirements. Must be able for a high-paced atmosphere and manage stress well.
The physical demands described here are representative of those required by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and with hands and arms.
CERTIFICATION OF RECEIPT AND UNDERSTANDING
I hereby certify that I have reviewed a complete copy of my position description and workplace environment and understand my duties, responsibilities and workplace environment as described in the job description. I agree to perform the duties herein.
If you are interested in this position please send your resume to email@example.com, or call (440) 681-2625.