Position Title: VP of Sales
Position id: 5917
Expand the North American Release Liner business to the next stage:
- Develop the market potential to achieve our sales goals as defined in the Growth project.
- Manage NA sales staff for the Release segment.
- Create strategies and execution plans for the portfolio of products, services and regional positioning of business.
- In collaboration with VP’s EMEA and APA: Develop the strategy and necessary business plans for development of our global Release market position.
- In collaboration with VP Ops develop the necessary operations strategy.
- Identify market opportunities for product or service solutions outside of today‘s offerings.
- Develop growth strategies through market analysis, including identification of M&A opportunities.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Lead and develop NA Release Sales Team
- Closely collaborate with Research & Innovation and Product Management for portfolio development.
- Collaborate with Operations for asset and technology development.
- Manage all aspects of pricing strategies and policies
- Apply CRM to lead sales teams.
- Apply OpEx or Lean methodologies to develop processes and a mindset of continuous improvement.
- Min of 5 years’ experience in:
- Sales position for technical products.
- B2B sales as a must, and B2C as an additional benefit.
- Direct responsibility for customers in B2B environment.
- Key Account Management experience
- Experience in
- Leading a sales team (personnel responsibility)
- Portfolio, pricing, go to market development.
- Release liner market, including bordering industries.
- 4-year BA degree business, economics, or relevant technical field.
- MBA preferrable.
- Combination of strategic thinking and operational curiosity.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Problem solving & conflict resolution skills.
- Organized and structured.
- Openness to change and transformation.
- International experience beneficial.
- $150.000 – 180.000 incl. ~25 % variable Bonus, company car